DENVER, CO Dec 1-13, 2009 The Buell Theatre Denver Performing Arts Complex 14th and Curtis Streets Denver, CO 80204 Non-subscription tickets on sale: Mon, Oct 19, 2009 (web only Oct 18) Ticketing Number: (800) 641-1222 Groups: 303-446-4829 http://www.denvercenter.org/shows-and-events/Shows/SpringAwakening/Overview.aspx
HERSHEY, PA Jan 5-10, 2010 Hershey Theatre 15 E. Caracas Ave, PO Box 395 Hershey, PA 17033 Non-Subscription Tickets on sale: Mon Aug 17, 2009 Groups: 717-534-3412 http://www.hersheytheatre.com/performances_events/details.php?id=8952
CINCINNATTI, OH Jan 12-24, 2010 Aronoff Center 650 Walnut Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 Non-subscription Tickets go on sale: Nov 2009 Ticketing (not avail until 11/9) 800.982.2787 http://www.ticketmaster.com/
FORT MYERS, FL Jan 26-31, 2010 Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall 8099 College Parkway, SW Fort Myers, FL 33919 Non-subscription Tickets on sale: Sept 1, 2009 (Tentative) Ticketing number: 800-440-7469 Groups: 239-489-3033, x 3122 http://www.bbmannpah.com/
CHARLOTTE, NC Feb 2-Feb 7, 2010 Belk Theatre, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center 130 N. Tryon St. Charlotte, NC http://www.blumenthalcenter.org/ Group Tickets: (704) 379-1380 Ticketing number: (704) 372-1000
ROCHESTER, NY Feb 9-14, 2010 Auditorium Theatre, Rochester Broadway League 885 E. Main Street Rochester, NY 14605 Ticketing Number: 800-745-3000
HARTFORD, CT February 23-28, 2010 Bushnell Performing Arts Center http://www.bushnell.org/
DURHAM, NC MARCH 2-7, 2009 DPAC, Durham Performing Arts Center Ticketing: 919-680-2787 Groups: 919-281-0587 http://www.dpacnc.com ATLANTA, GA March 9-14, 2010 Fabulous Fox Theatre 660 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30308 Call Ticketmaster at (404) 817-8700 http://www.foxtheatre.org/
GREENVILLE, SC March 16-21, 2010 The Peace Center 300 S. Main Street Greenville, SC 29601 Ticketing Number: 800-888-7768 Groups: 864-679-9201 http://www.peacecenter.org/
DALLAS, TX March 23 - April 4, 2010 Dallas Center for the Performing Arts 2100 Ross Avenue, Suite 650 Dallas, Texas 75201 Box Office: 214.880.0202 http://www.dallasperformingarts.org/
DETROIT, MI April 20-May 9, 2010 3011 W. Grand Boulevard Detroit, MI 48202 Ticketing number: 800-982-2787 Group Tickets: 313-871-1132 http://www.nederlanderdetroit.com/
MIAMI, FL May 11-16, 2010 Arsht Center Box Office: 305.949.6722 http://www.arshtcenter.org/
ORLANDO, FL May 18-23, 2010 Carr Performing Arts Center 401 West Livingston Street Orlando, FL 32801 http://www.broadwayacrossamerica.com/Orlando
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I send fan mail to the cast?
If you just want to send a quick note to all the cast members telling them you appreciate their work, you can email us here at totallytruckedblog (at) gmail (dot) com. I will be happy to forward your email to the cast, but to preserve their privacy, it is unlikely they will email you back (I will, though).
You can also send individual performers fan mail and care packages care of the theatre at which we are currently performing or will be performing. Go to the theatre's website (listed above), find their mailing address, write the actor's name as well as "Spring Awakening" and send c/o the theatre. Remember, we are often at these theatres for only a week so make sure to allow for delivery times. It's a better bet to send it to the theatre we will be going to next as they can always hold packages for us until we arrive. Letters received late will not be forwarded to our next location.
2. How Can I Audition for Spring Awakening? From time to time, we have open calls in larger cities across the US. We will post any additional open calls here. Subscribe if you havn't already to keep informed. In the meantime, we've made it easy for you to submit yourself singing a folk/alternative rock song on video. Go to: http://www.springawakening.com/videoauditionsubmission/ Make sure your submission is less than 500 MB and is one of the accepted formats. Your screen should change and you should get a confirmation that says your submission has been received. Trust us, people are called in this way. Lucas Wells was cast because of an online submission!
3. How Do I Score On Stage Seats? That is really up to the individual theatres. Most of them won't release the seats until just before performances because they want to make sure the house is sold first. Some do so online, although the ticketing systems they have in place often can't accommodate our unique seats onstage. Most of them are available only at the box office (though you can purchase them for a performance in the future). The Guilty Ones Street Team members have the rights to purchase these seats before the general public. Any seats left over will be released to the box office and may also be purchased as part of rush tickets (discounted, day-of tickets).
4. How Do I Join The Guilty Ones? The National Guilty Ones Street Team is a way for fans of the show in each of our tour stops to help us spread the word. You will get access to parties, meet and greets, and other special events while meeting new friends who share your passion for the show, all while gaining some valuable marketing experience. You must be at least 15 yrs old. Email your contact info to nationalguiltyones (at) gmail (dot) com.
5.Can I Get Discounts? From time to time, a theatre may offer us discounts to send out to our fans. We will post any here on the blog. Subscribe now!
6. Who runs this site? This site was created for fans to stay connected with our touring cast and follow their adventures around North America. Ideally, it would be in the voice of the cast members. Unfortunately, our cast members are often too tired or busy to post lengthy blog posts on a regular basis. Company members will contribute a post from time to time and every month we will have a compiled blog post that most every company member will participate in. The other stuff like updates, etc, will be posted by me. My name is Pun. I work for the production, love this show, its cast, and our fans, and I'm so very glad you're here!
Co 231 W 39th Street Suite 1200 New York, N.Y. 10018.